Hello Friends! I wanted to put together a list of my favorite New Orleans spots for you! It’s one of my favorite cities to visit, and these are my all time favorite places! Enjoy!
- Bacchanal: We did a wine tasting here (All Rosés so you know I liked it) and then ordered some appetizers with a few bottles of wine! Great outside seating area and the food was incredible! (Order the cheese plate!) Definitely one of my new favorites.
- Court of Two Sisters: We had brunch here and it was delicious. It was buffet style and they had bottomless mimosas, great combo! Such a great spot in the heart of the French Quarter.
- Frenchman Street: We made a quick stop at Frenchman Street which is like a nicer version of Bourbon. It was a great area and next time I would definitely spend more time there!
- Pat O’Briens: This was so much fun! It’s a piano bar in the french quarter, and I am so glad we went! The music was amazing and it was a fun spot to hang out at and sip Hurricanes!
- Carousel Bar: So pretty + Unique! We didn’t get a spot on the carousel but it was so much fun to see and they had great drinks! Definitely a must do.
We had such a great time in New Orleans and I can’t wait to go back! What are your favorite spots in the big easy?!